To install Nucleus Developer, we recommend that your system meet the following requirements in order to optimize its performance.
Nucleus Developer is designed exclusively for Windows 64-bit to ensure a fast, reliable, and intuitive platform. For Nucleus Developer to function properly, it must be installed on a computer that meets these requirements:
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 64-bit Operating System
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, or 2016
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- 16 GB RAM (or more)
- 8 GB available hard disk space
- First-time installation requires more than 430 MB including third party software programs.
- A display with at least 1920 x 1080 resolution with Windows font size set to 100%
- A dual display workstation is recommended but not required.
An internet connection is necessary to download the product, make updates as needed, and access online support and other features. A 10MB/sec download speed is recommended for first time installation.
The HMI Station provides the optimal display with these Windows settings:
- Size of text, apps, and other items: 100%
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Display Orientation: Landscape
- Multiple Displays: Extend these displays
- Windows Taskbar: Auto-hide
Administrator privileges on your computer may be required to run the installer.
A firewall alert may display during the first launch of Developer Applications. If prompted, select “Allow Access.”