The Nucleus SCADA technology has been in reliable and successful service as a rail transportation solution for more than twenty years. Nucleus has been designed and integrated to run in dozens of control system projects for rail transit agencies nationwide.
SCADA project pricing for transportation-specific clients varies depending on size and scope. And due to the product’s highly specialized tools for transit solutions, Nucleus is priced at a premium for transit relative to other industrial applications.
Our custom-built SCADA software systems are configured by experts and delivered under infrastructure-scale services contracts. Among the multitude of transit projects and agencies where Nucleus technology is in operation:
- L.A. Metro Exposition and K Line Projects
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) SCADA System Projects
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Authority (SFMTA) Integrated Human Machine Interface (IHMI) System and Transportation Management Center
- Miami Dade Transit (MDT) Metrorail Central Control Center Upgrade Project
- Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) SCADA System Projects